Financing Your Lifestyle
There are numerous ways to finance your move, from using personal funds to government benefits or private sources.
Personal Funding Sources:
- Your regular income from retirement plans, pensions, annuities and Social Security
- The equity in your current home or other owned real estate
- Sale of stocks or bonds
- Conversion of mature Certificates of Deposit
- Assistance from your family
- Outside financial sources
- Life Settlement from the sale of an insurance policy
- Converting a life insurance plan to cash
- Elderlife Financial Services
These are all personal decisions and only you can decide which choices are right for you. However, the professional sales staff at Valley View Estates Health & Rehabilitation is happy to answer any questions you may have or to help you find the proper person or agency to assist.